Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

And it goes on...

All the couples hearts are bleeding
Crying screaming begging pleading
Always shouting never heeding
'i love you'

Different clothes for different seasons
Different colours, different meanings
Every day a different treason
'i love you'

All the men (they're always feeding)
On women children dignity reason
All the men they're never feeling
'I love you."

All the women, never bleeding
Taking grasping begging pleading
Emotional with all the weeping
"I, love you."

All the people's hearts are seething
Never given chance for freedom
Hammering 'gainst the walls of Eden
"I. Love. You."

All the words said after reading
"No-one has ever felt the way I do
I love you more than I can bear
You're the only thing that matters to me
We have a deep, spiritual connection
I, um, love you?"

A hater's one who's always stealing
Thoughts, comfort, respect, feeling
Their wounds are barely healing
"But I love you."

"You are a cosmic mistake
A million-to-one chance
And yet you are not special
Not even in a bad way.

but

"I still love you."

1 comment:

  1. I liked these poems on Prose Home Movies, and I still like them :)

    ReplyDelete